PRIVACY STATEMENT, For ResumeImproved.com, trading as EmploymentOnline Ltd.
ResumeImproved.com values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us through ResumeImproved.com. It is important that you understand how we collect, use, and maintain your information. This Privacy Statement explains our online information practices, the choices you may make about how we collect and use your information at this Web Site, and the ways you may contact us.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective upon posting. Please check back periodically for updates.
"Personal Information" includes your name, address information, personal e-mail address and URL, telephone number, account username and password and other similar information.
"Prospect Information" includes the same information as Personal Information except that Prospect Information is information that is submitted by an individual who is not the subject of the data submitted.
"Non-Identifying Personal Information" includes information about you, including, without limitation, your Internet service provider, browser type, domain name, the Web Site that referred you to us, the web pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points.
Collection of Personal Information or Prospect Information
ResumeImproved.com may collect Personal Information from you, but only if you provide it to us voluntarily. We also collect Personal Information that you provide to us so that we can assist you in creating a professional resume.
While collection of your personal information is optional, by providing your email address to create an account with us you will be able to;
- Get professional tips & advice throughout the building process.
- Professional pre-written content to build your resume with.
- Learn how to create a resume document and what content is required.
- Choose from a selection of resume templates.
- Easily rearrange sections of your resume with one click.
- Get advice and support about your resume from our support team.
- Create cover letters for different situations using pre-written examples.
- Search and browse for job opportunities.
You may opt out of us using this information at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Use of Non-Identifying Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
ResumeImproved.com may use and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information as described in this document. In addition to the uses described in this document, we may use Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that include maintaining the Web Site, order fulfilment and administration, and product surveys, administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, and information system management, and other, similar uses.
We only collect, use, and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that are reasonable in the circumstances. We use only fair and lawful means to collect Personal Information or Prospect Information.
We may send out occasional emails relating to order processing, updates and information relating to our services and company news. If you would like to opt out of these, please email us at email@example.com.
ResumeImproved.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of ResumeImproved.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ResumeImproved.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Protection of ResumeImproved.com and Others
We may use or disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information without your consent in certain circumstances:
* If we are required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
* If we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
*If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
* If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
* If the information is public;
* For other reasons allowed or required by law.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.